Passion 06

I realize that I haven't put anything on here about my experience at Passion. Let me do so now. First, I would like to say that I can't fully explain want went on there unless you were there. But I can say this: I have drunk from the fountain of living water and anything less is not satisfying. I have left renewed in God, filled with His Spirit, basking in His Glory. I could say a whole lot more, but none of it is adequate in expressing what God did. All I want to do now is to make His name and glory known throughout my campus at ODU starting Monday when I go back.
Please pray for my calling to witness to the Pagan Student Alliance. Pray that God will show His love through me to them and be Jesus to them. Also if you would like to talk to me on AIM about this, my sn is in my profile. Thank You.

Comments

  1. Favid man,

    sorry we didn't really get to talk much about this or about Passion when you came over last. Let's talk about our respective callings the next time we hang out. Know that I'll be praying this semester as you witness to the Pagans...sounds like it'll be an intimidating and yet totally awesome experience. Hope that it's a mutually edifying ministry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts