Back at ODU

Well, I started school last week. Nothing in depth yet. The good news is I might actually enjoy this semester, being I 'm taking classes I like, well, for the most part. Got to spend some time with the people I love this past weekend in Harrisonburg when I went snow tubing with the BSU. That was really fun. I'm gonna be in a wedding this weekend as a groomsman. That should be fun seeing two of my friends tie the knot and being a part of an important moment in their lives. Keeping praying for me, I'm gonna need it.
Also, there's a $10 concert next month, Feb 23rd, at the Ted Constant Convocation Center in Norfolk, VA. Bands featured are: Newsboys, TobyMac (woohoo!), ZoeGirl, Hawk Nelson, and Krystal Meyers. Doors open at 6. Starts at 7PM. Hope to see you there.

God Bless.

Comments

Popular Posts