Well everybody, nothing's really going on new this week. I guess I just really need some guidance right now in how to go about following my calling to minister to the PSA. I mean, I know what I'm supposed to do, it just seems hard when I'm not really there a lot outside of class. Just pray that God would allow me to meet both people that I'm supposed to be reaching to and people that can help me accomplish this goal that He has set before me.
School's going pretty well right now. I got an A on my first database test, so that's good. In my other classes I think I'm doing okay as well.
In the relationship arena, I'm kinda fuzzy. I mean I've been developing a friendship with this one , but she doesn't seem to be available to talk to face to face ever and I wish it weren't that way, but I know it's probably just God testing my patience and yet I still have my doubts as to whether I'm supposed to be pursuing this at all. On the other hand, I have been developing a love and adoration for the God who created me and blesses me with every good thing from above. I can't begin to describe how thankful and awestruck I am by Him. All I know is that I want to follow Him all the days of my life and do whatever He leads me to do. I'll try to keep you guys, meaning those who actually read this, posted frequently. I know it's been a while and for that I apologize. Tune back later for the next episode in "The Life and Times of David Ferrell."

Isaiah 26:8

Comments

Popular Posts