Fiction Family

For those of you who don't know about it already, back in January Jon Foreman of Switchfoot teamed up with Sean Watkins of Nickel Creek to do a collaborative album. They originally called the band "The Real SeanJon" in hopes that the well known hip-hop artist would sue them. Jokingly, of course. Later they forsook that name and decided with "Fiction Family". Jon Foreman said he liked the name because it's two words that a lot of people relate to. Fiction is generally something that we desire. And Family consists of people we cling to and who are near and dear to us. He also said that he and Sean are like brothers and both come from San Diego, CA. Thus Fiction Family was born. They came out with their debut album in January and I finally picked up a copy 2 days ago. It's really good stuff. I placed a song that will get you hopping on my playlist. Below is a music video of their hit single "When She's Near". I hope you like it.

Comments

  1. I love the song When She's Near. I'm glad the rest of the album is good. I'll have to put it on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts