One word: Three letters.

Well, what could it be? You'd be surprised how many three letter words there actually are. Just ask Strong Bad. Well, I'll give you a hint: I just graduated, so I'm looking for a.... That's right a J-O-B. A job. The great news that I have for all of you who blog readers is that I got a job. That's right, an actual job. I will be working with Northrop Grumman in Newport News where I have been a co-op for the past 2 years. It's pretty sweet.

In other news, I will be guest starring in my best friend's podcast. We have a spectacular idea for it, but you'll have to wait to see the podcast to find out. Man, that's a word I don't use very often, spectacular. Hmm.

Anyway, I would like to add that I would like to hear from you, either here or on facebook where this blog is imported. Some of you are like, "What, this isn't the original?" Nope. True fans read my blog at davidferrell.blogspot.com Others have to wait an extra few minutes till it gets onto Facebook. So for all of you blog readers, comment away.

Also, I've decided to add a new feature to each blog: The blogthought. I just made it up.
It's a question to make you think. It will either be theological, humorous, or just a question that I want answered.

So here goes:

Does evil prove that God doesn't care about mankind?

And now just a funny one for kicks:

Why do doctors call what they do practice?

Comments

Popular Posts