Filled with the presence of God

If you're a Christian, do you realize what you have living inside of you? Well, why don't I share it with you. The Bible says that the fullness of God is embodied in Christ. The complete deity, the full power of God lives inside your heart. Do you grasp this? Do you understand what this means. The fullness of God. The God who created the entire universe lives inside you and me. What an awesome thought. Not only that but that same God came to a broken world and took part in the greatest suffering the world has ever seen, both physical and spiritual in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Do you know Him? Do you know what you've been given. Do you know the power that lives inside of you? Do you know Him? Read Colossians, it will change your life. Join me next time as I talk about baptism of the Holy Spirit. Wooo, it's gonna be awesome!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:20 PM

    What a thought. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it fully to be honest...still...wow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts