What's upcoming in my life.

I thought it was about time to update everybody on what's going on in my life. First off, I just want to say that God is really challenging me and testing me in the past couple of days. He is also preparing my heart for the future, because in 4 days I will be in Atlanta. More about that in a second. God is testing me on how much I depend on Him. He is longing for me, waiting for me. I'm also beginning to become more aware of His presence in the mundane things of life. I guess this all started when I got filled with the Holy Spirit about a month or so ago. Since then, there is a joy that is unspeakable and unexplainable to anyone unless they already have it. God is working in my life. I'm anxious to see what He does in the future

Christmas was amazing. I got a lot of cool stuff including "Justice League Unlimited Season 1" from my best friend Josh and the new Switchfoot album "Oh! Gravity." If you haven't gotten the album, run out to your favorite music shop and get it. It's amazing. But better than all of the gifts and all of the hoopla was the time I shared with my family. I went over to my Grandma's house that night and got to spend time with her and my grandfather. It was pretty cool. My great-grandmother was also there. She's 96 years old! Talk about history. Talking with her was of course difficult due to her age, but it was just great to talk to her.

Now at this point you may be wondering, what r u doing in Atlanta? The answer is I'm spending 4 amazing days at Passion 07, a worship conference where students and young people between the ages of 18 and 25 gather for one purpose: to glorify Jesus. I'm soooo excited and look forward to seeing what He does as well as get to meet some awesome people and hear some of my favorite music. Pictures should be up on facebook shortly after I get back.

Well, that's all that is going on in my life for now. Join me next time in another episode of

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF DAVID FERRELL.

Comments

Popular Posts