Hey, people. Nothing really new going on in my life. Just it's getting down to crunch time at school. With only 6 weeks left, the work is slowly but surely piling up. Luckily, I'm planning ahead and preparing for it. Anyways, that's a prayer request. Also, I've kinda lost my vision for the Pagan Student Alliance. I've gotten caught up with so many things such as school, work, and people, that I've lost my focus on that. Please, please, pray that God would renew that fire in me for them. Also, please pray for the PSA as I try to reach out to them. The more I think about it, the more I want to try to do something, but I can't think of a way that I can. Also, please, please let me know if you're interested in going to Passion '07. You know who you are. I'm trying to get a group together from ODU that wants to go and I also want to try to bring people that don't know this guy named Jesus. He's kinda important to this event. So if you know anybody that fits into that category, invite them. I'll even go so far as to raise money for them if they decide to go.
Two more things. One being the new Passion CD, just to echo my previous post, is coming 04/04/06. 2nd, King's Fest is July 6-8. Be there! It's gonna be awesome.

That's all for now. Join me next time in another episode of The Life and Times of David Ferrell.

Comments

Popular Posts