Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody! Hope you're all wearing green. This St. Patrick's day I just was really struck by the amazingness of God. First through reading the story of the real St. Patrick and second through going to "Merge", a quarterly event held for servers at my church. My church is making preparations for the future and in so doing is taking the church on a spiritual experience in order to prepare for the possibility of moving into another building in the near future. It's not a sure thing that we will one day move into 0ur own building, but we believe that that is God's best for our church. We are running out of room at the YMCA, which is why we are preparing for the future. Please pray for Waters Edge (no apostrophe, I know, it annoys me too!) as we go through this experience. If you are not familiar with the story of St. Patrick, you can find it on p. 80 of Jesus Freaks II: The Revolutionaries or just google it. I'm really excited about what God is doing in my life and the way He makes everything glorious, which by the way is the title of the new Passion CD coming out April 4th. Get it! That's Everything Glorious. It's gonna be so awesome!


You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
and I am Yours.

I love you all and more importantly so does God. If you don't believe me, take a step of faith and fall into His open arms.

Oh one more thing, if you wanna comment on my blogs, you can do 1 of 3 things

1. Email me
2. IM me
3. Click on the comment button at the bottom of each blog (only for blogger.com users)

You can become a blogger yourself by simply clicking the I power blogger icon and following the instructions there.


If anybody is interested in going to Passion 07 and you know me or go to ODU, let me know. I'm trying either to join a group that is going or to get one formed. Thanks, and God Bless.

Comments

Popular Posts