Surprisingly I'm in a pretty good mood right now. Mainly because I'm looking forward to a few events in the near future. The most recent is my friends b-day party on Saturday. I don't get to see this friend that often so it'll be cool. Second is the opening of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." Third is Winter Break, 3 days of which I will be in Nashville, TN at Passion 06. If you don't know what that is, ask me later. The only bad thing is before break is this thing called exam week. Ugh. Why do they throw the hard stuff and the at the end of the semester anyway? Anyway, for those of you who want to go see the new Narnia movie, I'm thinking about gathering a group of people together to go see it late after the Christmas dinner. My contact info is on facebook. Check ya later.

Comments

Popular Posts