Today was a long day at work. I'm glad that's over with now. Also, between yesterday and today, was a drastic temperature change. It was probably in the 60s or 70s and now it's in the 40s/50s. Wierd, huh? Anyway, I drove all the way back to school so I could meet with my marketing team and plan our presentation. Now I'm just waiting to know when we're meeting.
On a different note, I'm very glad that the semester is almost over. 3 weeks of no college whatsoever definitely has a certain appeal. I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Also, the movie night last night was horrible. The movie we watched was "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days" a movie with definite ual overtones and a high use of inappropriate language. Funny, yes, but at what expense? We definitely had better choices, such as "Radio" and "Rudy" which I believe everyone would have enjoyed and are much cleaner movies. The dessert was good, but I ended up not really having a good time. I feel like I wasted my time at the BSU. I think in the future, we should try coming to a consensus on what movie we watch or just find an alternative to watching a movie. I mean I probably would have preferred just a time of interaction and fellowship than watching a movie. I do enjoy movies, but developing friendships and sharing life with one another is far more important. Well, maybe next time. Anyway, that's all for now. I'll check back later.

Comments

Popular Posts