Well hello everyone. Here's a little of what's going on. 1st. King's Fest in 2 days! A 3 day Christian Concert festival that is sure to rock your socks off. 2nd, I'm seeing Superman Returns in IMAX tomorrow! What a better way to celebrate the country than "Truth, Justice and the American way"? What about my life? Well, I'm getting to know friends better and making new ones. The only bad thing is that it seems all of my friends from school are either back at their home far away or working or just plain busy. It's ok though. I'm having fun still. I'm also growing in the Lord by making a habit of reading His Word everyday. I still struggle with sin, just as any Christian does, but I'm learning to fight the good fight and resist the devil. If you haven't seen me in a while I may look kinda different as my goatee is filling out and my hair is pretty shaggy. However, in a week's time, it will probably be back to normal. Well, normal for me anyways. Give me a call if you want to get together sometime. If you know me of course. If you don't, leave a comment here. Anyways, that's all for now. Join me next time for another episode in.....
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF DAVID FERRELL.

Comments

Popular Posts