Hello, everyone. I am really excited right now for 2 reasons.

1. School is out and I passed with a C+, 2 As and a B
2. I'm going to the Grand Canyon on Saturday.

Also, I'm really excited about this spiritual initiative going on at my church called the Big Dream. It's really cool. For information go to www.thebigdream.net

I also recently purchased the complete series of "The Flash" on DVD last week. I highly recommend it. It is old, made in 1990, but I love it. Mainly, cuz Flash is my favorite superhero, but I think this show made him my favorite superhero. John Wesley Shipp stars as the title character.

If you are reading this and you feel lonely and bored and want to do something and you live anywhere near me, please, please contact me and let me know. I will spend time with you and you will have fun. My contact info is on facebook.

Also, just a shameless plug: Smallville's season finale is on tonight at 8:00. I'll be watching, how about you?

That's all for now. Check you guys later.

David Ferrell ... out.

Comments

Popular Posts