Look who's back after all these years writing a blog post, writing a blog post!!!

Hello everyone.

It's been a while since I've written on the blog.  A lot's happened, not the least of which is that I've had a son, a daughter, and another son.

Yes, that's right, I have 3 lovely children and they're all pretty amazing.  However, I don't want to put pictures of them up here because, well, the Internet has some creepy people in it sometimes and well, this is a public blog, anyone can get here.

If you happened to get here after 5 whole years of me not posting anything, then welcome!  Here you'll find an assortment of my interests.

Since it's been a while, here's what you can expect:

I love film, so occasionally there will be a film review here.  I also love Jesus, and love talking about theology, so I often will talk about what I'm reading in the Bible or books on theology or just share how the Lord is working in my life.  Right now, he's growing me in grace through my children and my wife and it's amazing as well as challenging.

What else?  Oh, sometimes I'll just share events going on my life too.

As always, you're welcome to leave comments.  Fair warning, though, I do screen them.

Thanks for visiting

--David

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts