Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Okay, it has been way too long since I've published a post here. So, here's what's going on in my life. Last Friday I went to a special event that my church, Waters Edge, had. It was great. We basically had our own version of the Olympics. Each table represented a different country and competed in various events against the other tables. The thing about me though was that my table couldn't figure out what country we were. We thought we were Switzerland because we had a white cross on a red background. Turns out that the flag on our nametags was England, the flag on our table was Denmark, and Switzerland is the inverse of the Red Cross. So we were basically all screwed up. On a brighter note, I swept the board on one event: saying the alphabet backwards. I got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and then beat my own record by doing it in 3.3 seconds.
On Saturday, the BSU had its annual Valentine's Day Dinner and Auction. I bought 2 tickets to a Virginia Symphony concert. I also auctioned off a dinner and a movie. The highest bid was given by not 1, but 2 s. So, I'm gonna be taking out 2 s to dinner, which will be cool.
In the relationship arena, things have been kind of sticky. Julianne, a I've liked for a long time, has a boyfriend. But I'm happy for her and wish her the best. I also had to let a friend of mine know that I wasn't interested in a relationship with her, which wasn't a pleasant experience at all. But we're still friends and talk to each other despite what happened.
On another note, I'm apparently a concert freak because I'm going to 3 within 3 months of each one. The first is WinterJam, which is next week. The second is Third Day and the David Crowder Band in April and the 3rd is the 3-day King's Fest in July. I'm excited. I love Christian music. If you want to know more about the bands visit the following sites:
tobymac.com
thirdday.com
davidcrowderband.com

Oh, and I also got those Virginia Symphony tickets.

In the spiritual realm, I'm really beginning to see how God has blessed me so richly with so many godly people in my life, a great family, a great education, and so much more. I pray that I will never lose this passion that I have for everything of Him. Well, I'll post here later. Tune back later for another episode in "The Life and Times of David Ferrell."

In Christ.



I Corinthians 13

Comments

Popular Posts