Christmas and Passion 06

Well everybody, today was a good day. My grandfather's in town. I've been spending some time with him. But I spent most of the day watching movies with my best friend, Josh Pothen. It's pretty cool. The highlight of the day was watching one of my favorite movies, Back to the Future.

The exciting thing is what's coming up in the days ahead. Christmas is just 3 days away for one. On Christmas Eve, we have the fabulous Waters Edge Christmas service, guaranteed to have a good time there. Next day is Christmas with the family, always a delight. But the most exciting event is a week after that, Passion 06, 4 days of experiencing God through prayer, fellowship with other believers, music, and preaching. Of course there's a great 11 hour road trip to and from Nashville where the conference is being held. But it's gonna be good. I've always loved every road trip I've been on. It's always a good way to get to know people and build relationships. It's not to late to sign up for those of you who haven't. Online registration ends the 28th. For of those of you reading this who are going, I hope to see you there. If you would like to contact me before hand, you can email me at davidferrell@cox.net, I'd love to meet a new brother or sister in Christ. If you're not going, please pray that God will touch each of our lives in a new way and bring what we learn back to our campuses and homes. I plan to post here during the event if at all possible to report what's going on. It all depends on whether or not I can bring the machine I am typing on with me. We'll see. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a wonderful holiday season. I love you all.

Comments

  1. Back to the Future was DEFINITELY the highlight. It's amazing how many good movies there are out there, man.

    Anyways, just wanted to wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts